Join us for our 10th year of the Heritage Blues & Gospel Festival in historic downtown Cairo, Illinois. We will have food and resource vendors, giveaways, a parade, and plenty of live music.
Thursday, September 7th @ 6pm – Gospel night kicks off with Spiritual Travelers, followed by Henry Heron & other local artists
Friday, September 8th activities start @ 6pm
– Cat Daddy O @ 6pm
– Stacy Mitchhart @ 7:30pm
– Skeet Rodgers & Carolyn Mason @ 9:30pm
Saturday, September 9th activities start @ 12pm
– “A Toast to Ten Years” Parade starts @ 12pm (start 20th & Washington Ave, ends on 8th Street)
– Boscoe France @ 2pm
– Big Time Rhythm & Blues (Mike D) @ 3:30pm
– J Sound @ 5pm
– Billy Jones & the Delta Blues Outlaws @ 7pm
– Delivery Point Band @ 9pm
Vendors who have not received a vendor package can request one by emailing email@example.com.